The SBKV, Swiss Stage Artists’ Association is Switzerland’s largest and most important professional organization for freelance and salaried performers working in theatre, film and tv.
- Legal advice and protection regarding employment, contract and social insurance concerns
- Expert advice regarding contracts, fees as well as issues relating to copyright and neighbouring rights
- Advice and assistance with career changes through our own retraining foundation
- “Ensemble” – the quarterly trade magazine
- Regular appearing email newsletter
- Informative Website, Facebook
- Casting directory for actors, actresses, musical performers, dancers and singers
- Sample contracts, membership card, dance pass
- Collective labour agreements (GAV) for chorus, ballet / dance and solo
- CAST – a retirement plan especially adapted to the needs of artists (Charles Apothéloz Foundation)
- Perks/Discounts for members (tax cards, short-term disability insurance, online shops, etc.)
- Further education opportunities
For us to be able to work actively for our members, we need a strong base.